Monday, February 25, 2008

Plans for Blogs

I'm planning on setting up a couple of blogs on different topics. One blog for each topic. Here's a quick outline.

A personal blog
-caerberu the dreamer : dreams, musings, and random rants

Writing related blogs
"I'm a writer at heart. I fail classes just to write and dream of things I want to write."
-my original novels blog
-my original poems blog
-book reviews on some of the best books I've read so far
-featured poetry, excerpts, and literature collection and review blog from favorite authors
-

Music Blog
-original song compositions
-favorite music blog
-

Philosophical blogs

Computer blogs
-software necessities and survival kit
-cool websites to visit
-search engine optimization blog

Money blog
-free lance jobs

Anime blog

Movie blog

No comments: