Monday, September 1, 2008

Wall-E | And the Day It Rained

A friend and I watched Wall-E today. For some reason, I was expecting something that would make me cry or really laugh or be touched, after watching previous Pixar movies, but this just doesn't have that.

Anyway, I enjoyed the time spent with my friend. It made up for the 'flatness' of the movie, as she called it. I totally agree. Wall-E is made by Pixar and Walt Disney, however, it doesn't have any part that would stir the audience.

Before that, we were caught in the rain for a while, and the clouds followed us around for most of the day. Finished reading The Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card, the second book of the Ender Series. I'm not much of a sci-fi fan, but this is really good.

I now update my most favorite and respected authors to: Robert Jordan (Wheel of Time), Frank Herbert (Dune), and Orson Scott Card (Ender).

No comments: