Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Waiting to be accepted for PayU2Blog.com

I just tried signing up for PayU2Blog.com. As the name implies, they pay you to blog about the things you love. This is only of the opportunities around the web, right now I'm signed up for PayPerPost.com and Blogsvertise.com.

PayU2Blog.com said they'll contact me within 2 business days if my blogs is approved, and I'm hoping that they will.

Some of the things that paid-to-blog sites take a look at are the PageRank, Alexa Rank, and the daily traffic. For me, my PR has not yet been updated, though I've been gaining a lot of links in the past month by doing directory submissions and posting in blogs. My Alexa Rank has increased from more than 20 million to around 13 million, and I've been getting a steady flow of traffic (around 10 unique visitors a day). At some days, it reaches 50 visitors, which is a good thing.

Right now, I'll have to continue with my efforts to promote my prog and to post useful content.

Thanks for coming by!

No comments: