The Honda Accord. The Honda Accord is manufactured by Honda since around 1976. The Honda Accord is still very hot even right now with new models coming out. In their new model for 2008, it's size was increased, however it is still rated as a compact car.
Why Accord? It's called Honda 'Accord' because of "Honda's desire for accord and harmony between people, society and the automobile." It's fast and fuel efficient, with low emission levels. It uses a front-wheel drive and a traverse engine layout. It's one of the first Japanese cars to be produced in the US.
Honda is one of the best car manufacturers, with one of the most inspiring histories. The founder, Honda, went through a lot of hardships, yet is ingenuity and perseverance despite a lot of setbacks has made his company rise and even reach an international level.
If you're planning to buy a car, then this is something you should consider among your top choice.
* Consumer Search's Best Family Car in Family Sedans in June 2006.
* Motor Trend's Import Car of the Year for 1994.
* Car and Driver's 'Recipient of 10 Best recognition for 21 of the last 25 years'.
* Winner of Intellichoice's Best Overall Value of the Year in the midsize class.
* Voted Car of the Year Japan in 2002, 1993 and 1985.
* Wheel Magazine's Car of the Year for 1977.