Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sacrifices

Every person has his or her own share of sacrifices for the good of others. However, when you do so, it's not all for the good. Remember, you sacrifice yourself.

Some people, like our parents, have sacrificed their dreams for us. But these days, what do they get in return?

My parents are getting old, so right now, I'll do my best to increase my income. If you've read other posts on my blog, you'll notice they're usually related to earning money. If you've been to my home, you'll notice it's what's playing on my speakers--money making, sales psychology, success strategies, and skills improvement audio courses. When I'm with my friends, we discuss about money-opportunities as well. That's what's really on my mind most of these days.

Money can't buy happiness, but you can help people reach their dreams with it. Money can't buy health, but it can buy the medicine necessary to survive. Money buys you food. If used properly, you could save lives, change lives, support other people.

I want my parents to experience the good things that they have missed.

No comments: