Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just got accepted into PayPerPost.com!



Finally got approved in Payperpost.com!
Today, my blog just got approved for PayPerPost.com. After meeting the 10 post and 1 month old blog requirement, I received a letter from the site.

PayPerPost.com is a site that pays you to blog. Of course, you choose topics that you're interested in, and that are related to your blog. So it can be sort of fun, and there isn't much pressure on my part. You can also learn a lot from blogging about stuff, and at the same time, earning.

How I learned about this site
I was searching for get-paid-to-blog sites on Google, when I came across this site. I read the reviews about this site, and I immediately thought that I should try this out. The advantage is that, for still-studying-people like me, the work time is flexible. I can blog anytime, anywhere. This is also a great opportunity for me to practice and improve my writing skills.

Rates. How much do you earn?
Their rates are pretty fair(on the average $5-20 per post), and in some projects, the rate for each post is really high($100 and up!!). I really hope this will work well for me!

I just got my first task, 200 words worth $20!

Something good
One thing I like about this site is that you get credited for doing good. You get ratings, and the higher your rating, the more projects you'll be qualified to take.

Also, they have a program that pays people for blog reviews on your own blog posts! Okay, maybe that wasn't so clear so let me quote it from PayPerPost: "When someone clicks on this badge:



and signs up with PayPerPost, a special opportunity is created JUST FOR THEM! The $7.50 opportunity asks them to write a post in their blog reviewing a post on YOUR blog. ... As soon as the new Postie gets paid for reviewing your blog you get paid $7.50! "

Plans...Plans...Plans.
Yosh! I'm planning to stack up a sum of money, and then use it to buy musical instruments. I dream of owning my own music studio where my band can practice, and where other bands can practice for a fee.



No comments: