Friday, August 15, 2008

Business Thoughts | The Power of Exchange Deals

I was talking with the owner of a business magazine based in five regions in the country, and I was amazed at how his business was running.

He doesn't pay for the printing of his magazine. Yep! How?? He simply made an exchange deal with the printing company, that the printing cost would be waived in exchange for a small adspace allocated for the printing company.

He gets free bus rides, in exchange for a small adspace allocated for the company.

He gets free massage. Free unlimited ink for his office printer. Free LPG. Free medicinal supplies. With the long list, I couldn't even remember half of it!

It was a simple, yet brilliant idea! Honestly, I wouldn't have been able to think of such deals on my own, but now that I know that it can be done, I was opened to a lot of new possibilities for business.

No comments: