Saturday, June 21, 2008

Unionbank EON CyberAccount Problems

I'm having a problem with my EON Account right now. Just sent a month's salary over to my EON Card through Paypal. By now, 9 days have passed and it still hasn't registered on the online banking statement. I haven't checked the ATM yet though.

Unlike last time, which only took around 5 days (including non banking days, as I had it sent on Wednesday and received it on Monday the next week). I'm expecting, or rather, hoping it will arrive on Monday, but if it still doesn't then I'll go and inquire at Unionbank directly.

While I may be a bit overreacting over a few days of delay, I can't really say that it's just a few days. One or two days is tolerable maybe, but any more than that and it could delay important plans and affect schedules. That's what has been frustrating me. But maybe I should try not to worry about it too much.

Whatever happens, I'll just have to deal with it.

No comments: