Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blogging for A Living | SelaPlana.com

I've been to several sites of people who blog for a living.

I've been trying to learn how to do that from them, and so far I've been met with some success and earned a few bucks. Still not enough for a living and not close to what these people are earning, but enough for me to realize that it really works.

One such blog is by Sela Plana. I am amazed by this guy! He blogs for a living, and he does so at an internet cafe! This is because, from where he is staying, there are no internet infrastructures yet. He even has to drive accross town just to blog.

He has an extensive blog covering a host of topics and categories, and I'd say he is one of the successful bloggers here in the Philippines.

Hats of to Sela Plana and the people who earn their living through their blogs!

No comments: