Sunday, March 30, 2008

Doing the Navigation in CSS

I'm currently doing the navigation using CSS and using tables. Before this, the navigation was made using Flash, but there seemed to be a problem for Internet Explorer users. So I'm redoing the navigation, using CSS this time.

Link Structure for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
I'm planning to adapt a hub-and-wheel structure for the links, that is, the main page, caerberuthedreamer.blogspot.com will be the hub, and it will contain regular links to all my other blogs that each have their own theme. Each theme blog will only have a regular link only towards the hub page (caerberuthedreamer blog), while the other links (in the navigation) will be NOFOLLOW tags. This way, the theme for each blog will be undiluted, except of course, for the hub page. You usually use the hub-and-wheel link structure in a case where you have lots of websites that are unrelated to each other.

I only have to copy paste the navigation for each of my blogs.

No comments: